Mia in Germany's Note:
This is a simple walnut cake, similar to a pound cake, I think. The milk can be dairy or non dairy, any kind works.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 390 degrees F (200 C).
- 2Cream butter and sugar, add eggs and milk.
- 3Combine flours, baking powder, xanthan and ground walnuts.
- 4Stir into wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- 5Pour into greased pound cake tin and bake at 390 degrees about 30 minutes.
- 6Let cool a bit before removing from tin.
- 7Cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walnut Cake (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.5
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 62.6 mg
- Sodium 176.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: