1/2 Photos of Walnut Brownie Cheesecake
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 10 mins
* Pamela *'s Note:
This recipe is one of my Adoptees. After making it, I felt it needed something to perk it up a bit and Chocolate Fluff Icing Chocolate Fluff Icing was a perfect addition. This cheesecake has a different texture than traditional cream cheese cheesecakes but delicious none the less. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups fine chocolate wafer crumbs, processed in blender or food processor (about 25 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1Lightly grease sides of 8 or 9-inch springform pan.
- 2Combine crust ingredients; mix well.
- 3Press evenly over bottom of pan.
- 4Chill while preparing filling.
- 5In bowl of electric mixer, combine Ricotta cheese, brown sugar, cocoa, half-and-half, flour, vanilla and salt; beat until smooth.
- 6Add eggs, one at a time; beat until smooth.
- 7Stir in walnuts.
- 8Pour batter over crust. Bake at 350 F 1 hour and 10 minutes or until center is just set. Turn off oven; cool in oven with door propped open 30 minutes.
- 9Remove to wire cooling rack; loosen cake from rim of pan with metal spatula.
- 10Cool completely; chill at least 4 hours.
- 11If desired, sift confectioners sugar over cheesecake immediately before serving, or ice with suggested icing and garnish with chocolate curls and whole walnuts.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walnut Brownie Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.6
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 90.8 mg
- Sodium 280.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 28.3 g
- Protein 15.5 g