1/1 Photo of Walnut & Blueberry French Toast Bake
Fisher Nuts's Note:
Here’s a sweet and nutty baked French toast recipe, topped with walnut chips, apples and blueberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ½ of bread in greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with ¼ cup each walnuts, apples, blueberries. Top with remaining slices of bread.
- 2In medium bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half and ¼ cup of maple syrup with whisk until blended. Pour over bread. Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- 3Heat oven to 350°F Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cut between bread slices.
- 4Top servings with remaining walnuts, apples and blueberries. Serve with remaining 1 cup maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walnut & Blueberry French Toast Bake
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.6
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 146.3 mg
- Sodium 162.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 42.6 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fisher Chef's Naturals Walnut Chips