Recipe by Chef Luny
Cherries, Blueberries, Walnuts oh my! Topped with a raspberry and sprinkled powdered sugar. Easy tarts made in 15 minutes! These are fabulous and delicious for any occasion.
- 18 frozen mini tart shells
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup fresh cherries (chopped)
- 18 raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On a cookie sheet, place each pastry shell apart. Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes on 400°F.
- In a small pot on medium high heat, place the blueberries and cherries. Stir occasionally until blueberries are thawed and juicy. Add in Walnuts.
- In a small bowl, mix up the brown sugar, corn starch and maple syrup. Turn the heat up to high and add the sugar mixture to the berries. Stir until thickens then turn down the heat to medium once it starts to bubble.
- Take out the pastry of the oven and turn off oven/stove. Spoon the berry mixture into each shell. Top with a raspberry and sprinkle with powdered sugar! Enjoy!