1/1 Photo of Walnut-Basil Pesto Pasta(Flat Belly Diet Recipe)
Don't feel guilty about eating this Flat Belly Diet angel hair pasta dish -- it's healthy and delicious!TIME: 19 MINUTES SERVINGS: 4 From Prevention. Posted for safe keeping
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place basil, walnuts, garlic, oil, salt, and pepper flakes in food processor. Process, stopping once or twice to scrape down sides, until finely pureed. Transfer pesto to large bowl using spatula.
- 2Bring medium pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking water.
- 3Stir 2 or 3 tablespoons of reserved water into pesto. Add pasta and toss, adding more cooking water if necessary for consistency. Divide pasta evenly among 4 plates and sprinkle each serving with tomato and cheese.
- 4Nutritional Info Per Serving.
- 5358 cal, 15 g pro, 42 g carb, 6 g fiber, 16 g fat, 2 g sat fat, 4 mg chol, 249 mg sodium.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walnut-Basil Pesto Pasta(Flat Belly Diet Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.0
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 243.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 8.8 g