Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
A great entree for the vegetarian in your life.
- 3 cups seasoned stuffing mix, crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 cups walnuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups cottage cheese (4%)
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 can celery soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- Mix stuffing, nuts, cottage cheese, onion, milk,& parsley well.
- Mold into 15 round balls.
- Place into well greased flat casserole.
- Mix gravy ingredients together.
- Pour gravy over walnut balls.
- Bake at 350 for 45 min.