1 hr 10 mins
Chef MB's Note:
This comes from Joe Barkson's World Wide Recipes ezine. It sounds delish, and I can't wait to try it. If you want to check out WWR, where I get tons of great recipes from great people, its www.wwrecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift the dry ingredients together.
- 2Combine the egg, applesauce, and melted butter in a bowl and stir to mix well. Add the dry ingredients and stir just until blended.
- 3Add the nuts and pour into a lightly greased loaf pan.
- 4Bake in a preheated 350F (180C) oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- 5Cool on a wire rack before slicing.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walnut Applesauce Bread
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.3
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 363.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 4.2 g