Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This comes from Joe Barkson's World Wide Recipes ezine. It sounds delish, and I can't wait to try it. If you want to check out WWR, where I get tons of great recipes from great people, its www.wwrecipes.com.
- Sift the dry ingredients together.
- Combine the egg, applesauce, and melted butter in a bowl and stir to mix well. Add the dry ingredients and stir just until blended.
- Add the nuts and pour into a lightly greased loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350F (180C) oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- Cool on a wire rack before slicing.