1 hr 5 mins
A nice change to your regular butter cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 190degrees celsius.
- 2Cream butter and first batch of sugar. Add egg yolks in one by one and mix well.
- 3In another bowl, whisk egg whites till foamy. Gradually add in the rest of the sugar and beat till stiff. Mix this into your butter mix.
- 4Sift in flour, milk powder and baking powder.
- 5Fold in nuts and chocolate chips.
- 6Pour into a greased 8 inch square cake tin and bake for 50-60 mins till cooked.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walnut and Chocolate Chip Cake
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 659.1
- Calories from Fat 420
- Total Fat 46.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 252.3 mg
- Sodium 266.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 31.7 g
- Protein 11.9 g