Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice change to your regular butter cake
Make and share this Walnut and Chocolate Chip Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 190degrees celsius.
- Cream butter and first batch of sugar. Add egg yolks in one by one and mix well.
- In another bowl, whisk egg whites till foamy. Gradually add in the rest of the sugar and beat till stiff. Mix this into your butter mix.
- Sift in flour, milk powder and baking powder.
- Fold in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased 8 inch square cake tin and bake for 50-60 mins till cooked.