- 2⁄3 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 6 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 20 red seedless grapes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. On a sheet pan toast walnuts 7-9 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- With mixer cream blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Roll 1 tbsp cheese mixture over each grape to evenly coat. Cover and chill 15 minutes.
- Roll grapes in walnuts to coat. Chill 30 minutes.
- Using a sharp knife cut grapes in halves and serve.
- **Cooking time includes toasting walnuts and chill time for grapes.**.