1/3 Photos of Walley's Shrimp Scampi
MY wife and I love this! Any cajun seasoning will do, but Emeril's Essence is the bomb!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss the shrimp in a medium bowl with the Essence.
- 2Place the olive oil and 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet over high heat.
- 3Add garlic and shallot and sauté for 1 minute.
- 4Add shrimp and sauté for 2 minutes or until the shrimp is just cooked through.
- 5Add the wine, lemon juice, and remaining 2 tablespoons of the butter to the skillet and cook for 1 1/2 minutes.
- 6Add the pasta and toss until noodles are coated with sauce.
- 7Garnish with scallion.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walley's Shrimp Scampi
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.4
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 87.2 mg
- Sodium 265.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cajun-louisiana seasoning blend