Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
MY wife and I love this! Any cajun seasoning will do, but Emeril's Essence is the bomb!
- 30 large shrimp, peeled and deveined (16-20count)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cajun-louisiana seasoning blend, Essence
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 shallots, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 lb linguine, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, chopped
- Toss the shrimp in a medium bowl with the Essence.
- Place the olive oil and 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add garlic and shallot and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and sauté for 2 minutes or until the shrimp is just cooked through.
- Add the wine, lemon juice, and remaining 2 tablespoons of the butter to the skillet and cook for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add the pasta and toss until noodles are coated with sauce.
- Garnish with scallion.
- Serve immediately.
We enjoyed this tasty dish. I liked that you could taste all the different ingredients. The sauce was very nice, the noodles perfectly cooked, the shrimp were plump, juicy and a little spicy. This was a quick and easy dish to make. Very satisfying, two out of four really liked it, two not as much, otherwise, you would have gotten a 5 from me. I garnished with sliced green onions and shreds of Parmesan cheese. Thank you for sharing your recipe, which I will make again. Made for Spring Pac Orphanage 2014.
Very easy and delicious, we really enjoyed this and it took me no time at all. Thanks for an easy and really good supper dish, Walley! Made for Alphabet tag game