- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 large bell pepper, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef top round steaks
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 -3 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 3-4 quart crock pot, layer onion, celery, carrots, bell pepper and beef.
- Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, mix soup, beef bouillon, garlic and tomatoes. Pour over beef.
- Cover, cook on low for 8 to 10 hours (or until beef is tender).