Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Jean Claude Forgeront. Adapted from Fish Cookery of North America. Any lean white fish may be substituted. The original had white wine as an optional ingredient, but listed no amount, so I've left it out.
- Roll fillets in seasoned flour.
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet.
- Saute fish until golden brown on both sides, about 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Remove to a serving dish and keep hot.
- If there is more than 1 tablespoon of fat left in pan, drain the excess.
- Add onion and saute until tender, 2-3 minutes.
- Add garlic, tomatoes and parsley.
- Toss over high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and olives.
- Pour over fish and serve.