1/3 Photos of Walla Walla Onion Biscuits
This is from an old booklet put out by the Walla Walla Gardeners Association. Walla Walla is in SW Washington state, where the sweetest onions outside of Vidalia, GA are grown! (how's that for diplomacy!) Any "sweet" onion will do if you can't get Walla Wallas or Vidalias.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Grease a cookie sheet with shortening or non-stick spray.
- 3Mix dry ingredients together; cut in shortening.
- 4Saute onions in butter until translucent. Add to flour mixture with milk. Mix until blended. Form dough into ball.
- 5Roll out on floured surface about 1/2 inch thick. Cut with biscuit cutter or knife and place on cookie sheet.
- 6Bake 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walla Walla Onion Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (822 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.3
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 236.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g