This is not so much a recipe...but a GREAT idea...and if you have ever had a kid who played ball, this IS your basic Little League Ballpark food. These are great for the kids when they have sleep overs. They also make great "hand held" food for football games in front of the TV!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- tomato, chopped
- lettuce, shredded
- onion, chopped (I use tops of green onions)
- black olives, sliced
- shredded cheese (Mexican blend, cheddar, colby...whatever works for you)
- sour cream
- taco sauce or picante sauce
- individual lunch-sized bags of corn chips (We use Fritos)
- 1Brown ground beef, drain, return to pan.
- 2Add Taco seasoning mix according to directions on packet.
- 3TO ASSEMBLE: Carefully open a bag of corn chips along the sealed direction being careful not to"tear" the bag (because it is your bowl!!).
- 4Add whatever your heart desires.
- 5Be careful not to fill bag to full as it will be hard to mix it up.
- 6Stick a fork in it and take off!
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walking Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.5
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 49.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
taco seasoning mix