Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is not so much a recipe...but a GREAT idea...and if you have ever had a kid who played ball, this IS your basic Little League Ballpark food. These are great for the kids when they have sleep overs. They also make great "hand held" food for football games in front of the TV!!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- tomato, chopped
- lettuce, shredded
- onion, chopped (I use tops of green onions)
- black olives, sliced
- shredded cheese (Mexican blend, cheddar, colby...whatever works for you)
- sour cream
- taco sauce or picante sauce
- individual lunch-sized bags of corn chips (We use Fritos)
- Brown ground beef, drain, return to pan.
- Add Taco seasoning mix according to directions on packet.
- TO ASSEMBLE: Carefully open a bag of corn chips along the sealed direction being careful not to"tear" the bag (because it is your bowl!!).
- Add whatever your heart desires.
- Be careful not to fill bag to full as it will be hard to mix it up.
- Stick a fork in it and take off!
We used Fritos and Doritos for my son's 5th birthday party. It was a pool party. These were the easiest thing ever!! Everyone raved about them and how easy they were to clean up.
This scrumptious treat is sure to please both adults and kiddos! A big hit on my food truck as well! Thanks Shae for posting.
DH and I like to have these once in awhile (im not a big taco fan). But these are really a lot of fun. I've only ever made them with the fritos (I like to crush mine a little bit before I open the bag) so I will have to try them with the doritos sometime like others have suggested. I plan on making these for a friend for lunch next month. Thanks for posting!