Recipe by RecipeMonster
Teens really like these, they are fun and easy!
Top Review by bmcnichol
I made taco meat up and put it in the crockpot. I then took this recipe to the race track. We used Doritos instead of Fritos but everyone enjoyed them. I liked that everyone could put on their own toppings. I think they are a bit hard to eat out of a bag but the kids really enjoyed them.
- 1 (2 ounce) bag Fritos corn chips
- 2 tablespoons ground beef, cooked with taco seasoning
- 1 -2 tablespoon lettuce, shredded
- 1 -2 tablespoon cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 -2 tablespoon salsa (optional)
- 1 -2 tablespoon tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- 1 -2 tablespoon onion, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ground meat and add the taco seasoning, keep warm in a crock pot. Shred lettuce and cheese. (Optional: chop tomatoes and onions.).
- To serve: Crush bag of Fritos corn chips.
- Open bag and put taco meat in the bag on top of the crushed chips.
- Top with cheese, lettuce and salsa, tomatoes and onions, as desired.
- Add a fork and serve.