Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a bit more involved than the other Eton mess recipes that I found on Zaar. Posted for ZWT6.
- 300 g strawberries, cleaned and quartered
- 300 g raspberries
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 100 g sugar
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup thick yogurt
- Beat the egg whites until they are fluffy.
- Slowly add the corn starch and 75 gram sugar, keep beating.
- Put this mixture on a baking tray and bake one and a half hour at 140 degrees.
- Allow it to cool down and break into small pieces.
- Whip the cream with the remaining sugar and mix with the fruit, the yogurt and the meringue pieces.