Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick, easy fruit salad with a simple yogurt-honey dressing.
- 2 Red Delicious apples, cored and cubed
- 24 red grapes
- 24 green grapes
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey (more if you like sweeter)
- lettuce leaf
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, add the apples, grapes, and oranges; toss to mix.
- In a smaller bowl, add the yogurt and honey; stir to blend.
- Add the yogurt-honey mixture to the fruit; toss gently to coat.
- Place lettuce leaves on individual salad plates; top with fruit mixture.
- Place banana slices around the edge of the plate and sprinkle walnuts over all.