Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Mix, refrigerate and eat...!
- 2 cups chicken, white meat,cooked and diced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup apple, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate atleast 1 hour before serving.
- Enjoy the fruits of your patience.
I thought this was delicious! I did add a few changes but not enough to really change the basics. I did not put in the apples but I might try it next time. Instead of raisins I put in red seedless grapes. I also did not put in that much celery because if you use 2 cups of chicken, that would be almost as much celery and it seemed to be too much. I also added in 1/2 of a green onion. I made this for a moving party tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes over.
Great! I added a little lemon juice for a little zing. Great for my pregnancy cravings today!
Yum! added 1 T of sweetened condensed milk (personal taste) plus chopped up seedless grapes. terrific!