Recipe by DailyInspiration
What a wonderful holiday or entertaining salad! I plan to make this today as I have an abundance of apples to use up. Recipe is from Cuisine at Home.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup Spanish peanut
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and cayenne pepper
- 2 cups apples, diced (Braeburn recommended)
- 1 1⁄2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup celery, sliced on a bias
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened coconut, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute peanuts and curry powder in oil in a small skillet over medium heat until peanuts are golden, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate to cool.
- Whisk yogurt, sugar, lemon juice, salt and cayenne pepper together in a bowl. Stir in apples, grapes, celery, coconut, and reserved peanuts (include any residual curry oil left on the plate).