Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Interesting take on waldorf. Serve in radicchio cups.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups chopped granny smith apples
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 3⁄4 cup chopped radish
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup watercress leaf
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, toasted,chopped
- Mix mayonnaise, lemon peel, and fresh lemon juice in medium bowl to blend.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Toss apples, celery, radishes, cranberries and red onion in large bowl.
- Add lemon mayonnaise and toss to coat.
- Fold watercress and pecans into salad.
- Arrange 2 radicchio leaves on each plate.
- Spoon salads into center of radiccio leaves and serve.