Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) bag packaged coleslaw mix
- 1 Red Delicious apple, cored and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 granny smith apple, cored and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup dark seedless raisins
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- radish, with tops (to garnish)
- In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, sugar and salt until combined.
- Add cabbage mix, apples, celery and raisins to bowl with dressing, toss well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes to allow cabbage to soften.
- To serve, sprinkle with walnuts.
- Garnish with radishes.
This salad is really tasty. Instead of using the sour cream, I used plain goat yogurt. I used a combination of lemon and lime juice, I used agave nectar instead of the sugar and added a cup of shredded jicama. Instead of raisins I used dried cranberries. Thanks for a really great salad for a hot summer's day. :)