- 2 cups apples, diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts or 1⁄3 cup salted almond, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Core apples, pare if desired or leave red skinned apples unpeeled; dice and sprinkle with lemon juice. Combine with celery and mayonnaise to moisten.
- Pile in lettuce cups or on other salad greens on individual plates.
- Just before serving sprinkle with nuts.
- Note: a little grated orange rind may be mixed with the salad or sprinkled over the nuts.