Recipe by Another cuppa?
Lovely to serve with a mix of salads for a light lunch or a quick healthy snack.
- 1 large tart apple
- 1 celery heart
- 1 tablespoon salad light cream
- 1 tablespoon low-fat plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons walnuts (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel, core and chop the apple. Wash and chop the celery heart and combine the two in a bowl. Add the light salad cream and plain yoghurt and mix. Add roughly a palmful of walnut pieces. Mix, chill preferably before serving.
- (please let me know how many people this will serve!).