Recipe by marisk
This is a lighter version of the waldorf salad. Cook time listed is for the minimum chill time.
- 2 cups apples, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup green seedless grape
- 2 tablespoons celery, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- lettuce leaf (any salad green should do)
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium mixing bowl, toss together the apple and lemon juice.
- Stir in raisins, grapes, and celery.
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and yogurt.
- Fold the dressing into the apple mixture.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
- To serve, arrange the lettuce leaves on salad plates. Spoon the salad mixture onto the lettuce. Sprinkle with nuts.