- 1 green apple
- 2 red apples
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup grated mild cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and core apples, but do not peel.
- Dice into large bowl. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Add celery, grapes and cheese; toss.
- Combine mayonnaise with cream.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Add walnuts and toss again.
- Toast the walnuts for 10 minutes at 350° F for better flavor.