Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from my aunt who is a chef. This is one of her favorite things!
- 2 apples, cored and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cups seedless grapes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Toss fruits and veggies in a bowl.
- In another smaller bowl mix honey and mayonnaise together.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.
Good stuff--thanks. I added some chopped pecans that I had left over from another recipe. I also added 1/2 of an anjou pear that needed using and tossed the apples and pear with a tiny bit of lemon juice just to keep them from turning brown. Really tasty!