Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Something a bit different to have with drinks or as a starter. Based on a Ian Parmenter recipe.
Make and share this Waldorf Rice Paper Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml chopped ham
- 118.29 ml chopped cooked chicken or 118.29 ml turkey
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 236.59 ml cooked vermicelli rice noodles, finely chopped
- 1 green apple, peeled and finely chopped, tossed in a little lemon juice
- 59.14 ml finely chopped red onion
- 118.29 ml finely chopped walnuts or 118.29 ml pecans
- 44.37 ml currants
- 118.29 ml of good mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 15 rice paper sheets
- 15 leaf fresh mint
- Place ham, chicken, celery, noodles, apple, onion, nuts and currants in a bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise and sour cream then add to ham mixture, stirring well to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Dip rice paper into hot water to soften, then carefully spread out on a damp tea towel.
- Place heaped tablespoon of Waldorf mixture on edge of wrapper, fold sides in and roll it once.
- Place a mint leaf along wrapper then finish rolling to enclose the leaf.
- Place on a tray and cover with a damp cloth while making remaining rolls.