Something a bit different to have with drinks or as a starter. Based on a Ian Parmenter recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup chopped ham
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken or 1/2 cup turkey
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked vermicelli rice noodles, finely chopped
- 1 green apple, peeled and finely chopped, tossed in a little lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts or 1/2 cup pecans
- 3 tablespoons currants
- 1/2 cup of good mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 15 rice paper sheets
- 15 leaves fresh mint
- 1Place ham, chicken, celery, noodles, apple, onion, nuts and currants in a bowl.
- 2Combine mayonnaise and sour cream then add to ham mixture, stirring well to combine.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Dip rice paper into hot water to soften, then carefully spread out on a damp tea towel.
- 5Place heaped tablespoon of Waldorf mixture on edge of wrapper, fold sides in and roll it once.
- 6Place a mint leaf along wrapper then finish rolling to enclose the leaf.
- 7Place on a tray and cover with a damp cloth while making remaining rolls.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Waldorf Rice Paper Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (720 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.4
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 136.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vermicelli rice noodles
rice paper sheets