Leftovers again? No problem! Half the meals I make are thrown together from leftovers, and I'm always at least as pleased by them as I am by the original. I hope you enjoy this as well. Remove the chicken and this salad becomes vegetarian.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 head cabbage, finely sliced
- 2 large cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced in 2 x1/4 matchsticks
- 1 apple, chopped
- 3 stalks celery & leaves
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/2 raisins
- 1Shake all dressing ingredients together in a jar and set aside while you mix the salad.
- 2Remove leaves from celery and chop finely with parsley. Slice stalks on the diagonal and mix with other salad ingredients.
- 3Toss salad with dressing and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Waldorf Dinner Salad
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.9
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.5 mg
- Sodium 55.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 11.2 g