This is such a nice summertime salad. Courtesy of Woman's World
Make and share this Waldorf Coleslaw recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) packageclassic coleslaw mix, from produce dept
- 2 red apples, cored,chopped,about 3 cups
- 2 celery ribs, sliced,1 cup
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted if desired
- Combine sour cream, vinegar, sugar, celery seed, salt& pepper.
- In large bowl combine coleslaw mix, apples, celery, raisins and walnuts; add sour cream mixture; toss to combine.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hrs or overnight.
- Toss before serving.