- 1 red apple, chopped
- 6 cups cabbage (shredded)
- 2 cups red grapes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chopped apple with few drops oflemon juice.
- Combine apple, cabbage, pineapple and grapes. Toss.
- Combine sour cream, sugar, salt and remaining lemon juice.
- Mix and pour over cabbage mixture. Toss well. Refrigerate.
- Sprinkle with nuts before serving.