Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
In 'So Easy' by Ellie Krieger. Per serving--290 calories, 11 g fat
Top Review by Charlotte J
Greek yogurt is thick and tart. So my apple of choice was a Pink Lady It give this wrap an over all sweet taste in every bite. It was very easy to make and I'll be making it often. Made for *New Kids on the Block Tag Game 2010*
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts
- 1⁄3 cup plain greek-style nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast (about 1/2 lb.)
- 1 medium apple, unpeeled and diced (about 3/4 c.)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 4 large leaves romaine lettuce, rinsed and patted dry
- 4 whole wheat flat bread (tortilla or flat-out, 9 inches in diameter)
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast the walnuts in a dry skillet over med-high heat; stirring often, until fragrant, 3-5 minutes.
- In a bowl, stir the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, and thyme until smooth.
- Fold in the chicken, toasted walnuts, and apples.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- To make each wrap, place 1 lettuce leaf on 1 wrap bread, then spoon about 3/4 cup of the chicken mixture on top.
- Fold the bread about an inch over each end of the filling, then roll up.
- Serve or wrap in foil to go.