1/1 Photo of Waldorf Chicken Salad
I LOVE the flavor combination in a classic Waldorf Salad, so I created this salad, which has become my favorite chicken salad. It's also good with pecans if you don't have walnuts. Good, firm apples are an important component of this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all the fruits and vegetables together.
- 2Toss lightly with the lemon juice.
- 3Stir in walnuts, chicken and mayonnaise.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Cover and refrigerate at least two hours to allow flavors to meld.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Waldorf Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.1
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 133.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: