Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A Pillsbury Bake-Off recipe.
- 1 (10 ounce) canrefrigerated prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped green onions
- Heat oven to 425°F
- Lightly spray 14 inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll dough; place in sprayed pan.
- Starting at center, press out dough with hands to edge of pan.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until crust begins to brown.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine chicken, apple, almonds, mayonnaise, tarragon, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Remove partially baked crust from oven.
- Spread chicken mixture evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Return to oven; bake and additional 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is deep golden brown.
- Sprinkle with green onions.
- Cut into 12 wedges.
I was about to post the recipe when I found that it is already posted. Very nice and different pizza. Used chicken breast, and granny smith apple. I also sub provolone for the swiss since I had it on hand and used 1 cup instead of 2 to lower the fat content. Used slivered almonds instead of the sliced and toasted them slowly before adding them to the pizza. Also, used my own par-baked whole-wheat crust instead of the refrigerated can.