- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 1⁄2 cups pumpkin
- 1 2⁄3 cups Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove
- 1 9 inch pie shell, unbaked
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- For the pumpkin using a small pie pumpkin, cut pie pumpkin in half.
- Remove seeds and bake covered with foil about an hour at 350-375 degrees.
- Remove pumpkin and mash.
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into crust and bake 15 minutes at 450 degrees then reduce heat and bake 45 min.
- at 325 degrees (until knife comes out clean).