Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kids love these! Great to serve the morning after a slumber party or on a lazy Sunday morning. Takes no time to put together!
- 6 frozen waffles
- 4 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- Prepare waffles in toaster according to package directions.
- In a small bowl, combine jam, cream cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Spread one side of a waffle with cream cheese mixture; top with some of the sliced strawberries and another waffle to make a sandwich.
- Serve immediately.
- Note: You can adapt this recipe to suit any of your child needs. For a slumber party, make a batch using mini waffles. You can substitute kiwi, banana, etc for the strawberries. Maybe drizzle a little chocolate syrup before sandwiching -- Be creative and have fun!
I was looking to use up a Wholesale sized box of waffles. This was perfect. I only had raspberry mango jam and bacon bits but it worked. It was a family favorite! Thanks
This was pretty good. Used frozen homemade waffles, raspberry jam, light cream cheese and sliced bananas for the strawberries. Will definitely try it with the strawberries in summer. I wasn't hungry for awhile!