1/3 Photos of Wake-Up Stuffed French Breakfast Panini
Shelby Jo's Note:
This is a recipe that I found awhile ago online somewhere. I thought it sounded very good, so I am putting it her for safe keeping!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut two slices French bread diagonally, each slice about an inch thick, OR.
- 2Cut just one slice French bread diagonally, about 2 inches thick, and carefully open one end and remove some of the bread, making a pocket.
- 3Mix cream cheese and preserves.
- 4Spread cream cheese/preserve mixture on one side of sliced bread, and top with remaining slice, making a sandwich OR.
- 5Stuff pocket in the 2 inch slice of bread with cream cheese/preserve mixture.
- 6Spread the outside of bread with melted butter.
- 7Place on grill.
- 8When browned to your likeness, dust with powdered sugar.
- 9NOTE: You may add cinnamon, raisins, nuts, cranberries, etc. Or you may make it with cream cheese only, and drizzle with syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wake-Up Stuffed French Breakfast Panini
Serving Size: 1 (1045 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2959.3
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5253.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 577.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.5 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 120.3 g