Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
- 4 ounces packages whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 can corned beef
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 3 English muffins, split and toasted
- Stir cream cheese and milk until smooth stir in corned beef,cheese and eggs.
- Spread on muffins halves.
- Serve cold or put under broiler for 2-3 minutes.
Very good and so easy to make! I'm always on the look-out for new breakfast ideas that are quick and easy, but still have wonderful flavor. I didn't have the whipped cream chesse so used softened regular cream cheese and it worked great. We liked them hot from the broiler.