1/1 Photo of Wake up Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
My four kids went to visit my aunt and uncle in Wisconsin and came home ranting and raving about this great breakfast! I convinced my aunt to send the recipe and it is so easy and yummy! Also so easy to adapt to whatever you have in the fridge, onions, mushrooms, broccoli, sausage, etc!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place hash brown patties in 13x9 greased casserole.
- 2Sprinkle with cheese, and ham.
- 3In a bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half, salt and mustard well.
- 4Pour over ham.
- 5Sprinkle with pepper and bacon if desired.
- 7At this point it can be refrigerated and baked in the morning.
- 8Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes covered, (I have have baked at 400°F for 30 minutes also).
- 9Uncover and bake additional 15 minutes or longer until edges are golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 10Cool slightly and cut around the hash brown patties to serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wake up Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.2
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 375.1 mg
- Sodium 1282.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hash brown patties