Recipe by Ambervim
This is wonderful to make when you have a special breakfast. The smell will waft throughout the house drawing everyone to the table.
- 1 lb bacon, thick-cut
- 1 tablespoon coffee, finest ground you can do
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons coffee, freshly brewed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line a rimmed baking pan with parchment or waxed paper and set a flat rack on top or use your silpat.
- Lay bacon strips on pan, overlapping slightly if needed.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and brewed coffee, stirring just to blend to a paste.
- Brush top of strips with half of sugar mixture.
- Sprinkle top of strips evenly with ground coffee.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Turn bacon over and brush with remaining sugar glaze.
- Bake until crispy, 10 minutes more.