This is a fabulous recipe I got from my in-laws...DH and I contend that it's the best pizza dough we've ever tasted! We've also had friends agree - everyone who tries it loves it! *preparation time includes time in machine* *uncooked dough does not freeze well, but cooked pizza/calzones do!*
- DOUGH: Add first 8 ingredients to bread maker in order listed, (or however your machine says)select dough cycle.
- At end of dough cycle, once dough has risen, dump dough onto floured board, knead, divide into 2 equal parts and let rest 10 minutes.
- Spread dough on each of two greased pizza pans.
- *This dough also makes excellent calzones, and also great cinnamon rolls -- or so they say!
- Add pizza sauce, toppings of your choice, and cheeses.
- Bake in preheated 400 F oven 15-20 minutes (rotate pans about halfway through cooking).
- Remove from oven and let sit for five minutes before cutting.