1/6 Photos of Wait Family Pizza Dough (Bread Machine)
This is a fabulous recipe I got from my in-laws...DH and I contend that it's the best pizza dough we've ever tasted! We've also had friends agree - everyone who tries it loves it! *preparation time includes time in machine* *uncooked dough does not freeze well, but cooked pizza/calzones do!*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1DOUGH: Add first 8 ingredients to bread maker in order listed, (or however your machine says)select dough cycle.
- 2At end of dough cycle, once dough has risen, dump dough onto floured board, knead, divide into 2 equal parts and let rest 10 minutes.
- 3Spread dough on each of two greased pizza pans.
- 4*This dough also makes excellent calzones, and also great cinnamon rolls -- or so they say!
- 6Add pizza sauce, toppings of your choice, and cheeses.
- 7Bake in preheated 400 F oven 15-20 minutes (rotate pans about halfway through cooking).
- 8Remove from oven and let sit for five minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wait Family Pizza Dough (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.5
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 536.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 12.5 g