Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A healthier way to get a chocolate fix. Of course, there's no exciting sugar rush and company may not write lengthy letters home about them, but hey, those jeans will thank you for skipping DQ! :)
- 3 cups skim milk, divided
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 medium banana, cut into chucks
- 2 ice cubes (optional)
- Pour in 2 cups of the milk, the pudding mix, & banana into a blender. You can also add ice cubes if you'd like. Blend on medium for about a minute It will appear fairly thick.
- Pour into mugs, splitting up the last cup of milk between them, stir& serve.
- Make them pretty with some banana slices, if you'd like or, do as I do sometimes and toss in a few cheerios and a couple of chocolate teddy grahams to crack up my 6 year old. He loves to make them try to swim to their "rafts". Gummy sharks get to cold and are hard to chew, so skip those. LOL!
- Lastly, enjoy!
I'm pregnant and constantly craving sweets, so I thought this would be perfect - sweet, but also sneaks in some fruit. I added about a tablespoon of peanut butter to this, and it is perfect! I will be enjoying this all through the summer. Thank you!