Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love the flavors of Hawaii and I invented this one so I could go back there at least with my taste buds! Hope you enjoy it!
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders (about 10)
- 1 1⁄2 cups macadamia nuts, crushed into a course meal
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne (ground red pepper)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup crushed unsweetened pineapple, drained
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, crush the macadamia nuts inside a ziploc bag with a meat tenderizer.
- In another small bowl; mix the yogurt, lemon juice, Lawry's, coriander, cayenne, garlic, pineapple, ginger, and cloves.
- Dip your chicken first into the yogurt mix then into the macadamia meal and place it in a glass baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.