Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Spiked, and yummy--even better after the fourth cup -hiccup-
- 1 quart apple juice
- 1 quart apple cider
- 1 orange
- 10 whole cloves
- 1 lemon
- 3 logs fancy cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups Bourbon
- Mix apple juice and cider in large crock pot, set on low.
- Cut orange in half insert cloves in flesh on one half, add to crock pot.
- Cut lemon in thing strips, add to pot.
- Add cinnamon sticks.
- Cook on low for at least 1 hour.
- Add bourbon, turn to high and cook for 20 minutes.
- Turn back to low, take away the car keys and enjoy.