Recipe by Charmie777
Sooooo good!!! My favorite chicken salad. I love it on Hawaiian rolls, but good on top of Bibb lettuce too!
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
I used about 2-1/2 cups cooked turkey that I had frozen in my freezer for this in place of the chicken, also I increased the dressing slightly and used mayonnaise in place salad dressing as that is all I ever use, this is simply delicious, thanks for sharing Charmie!...Kitten
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, juice reserved
- 3 -4 boneless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 1⁄2 cups seedless grapes, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Mix in miracle whip and 2 tablespoons of reserved pineapple juice.
- Stir in pineapple tidbits (I sometimes use 2 cans if I want more pineapple), chicken, almonds and grapes.
- Chill until serving.
- Great on Hawaiian rolls, or on top of Bibb lettuce.
- ADD-IN IDEAS: maraschino cherries, mandarin oranges, cilantro, macadamia, walnuts or pecans instead of almonds.