Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious, refreshing mix of tropical fruits and champagne. Use fresh pineapple juice when possible. Adapted from a recipe posted on the About.com. Not Recommended for those under the legal drinking age!!! I'm sorry, the quantity was not given; my guess may be way off.
- 1 1⁄2 quarts fresh pineapple juice
- 2 (750 ml) bottles dry champagne, chilled
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 3 cups pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 pint strawberry
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- ice cube, as needed
- Combine the pineapple juice, champagne, wine and pineapple chunks in a large punch bowl.
- Add ice cubes as needed.
- Decorate the punch with the strawberries, orange slices and lemon slices.
- Add additional ice as needed.