fresh wahoo cooked in griddle pan after 30 min marinade in olive oil, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, lime juice, chillli flakes.
- Make you marinade, mix olive oil, lemon juice, lime juice, cayeene pepper, chilli flakes in a bowl.
- rinse and pat dry your wahoo and put in the marinade.
- cover marinading fish and put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- heat griddle pan - you don't really need oil because you can use the oil from the marinade whilst cooking.
- put the fish in the pan, add salt and pepper to fish steaks.
- flip them several times for even cooking and add garlic about halfway through the cook time. They take about 15- 20 minutes in total.