1/4 Photos of Wahoo Fish
fresh wahoo cooked in griddle pan after 30 min marinade in olive oil, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, lime juice, chillli flakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make you marinade, mix olive oil, lemon juice, lime juice, cayeene pepper, chilli flakes in a bowl.
- 2rinse and pat dry your wahoo and put in the marinade.
- 3cover marinading fish and put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- 4heat griddle pan - you don't really need oil because you can use the oil from the marinade whilst cooking.
- 5put the fish in the pan, add salt and pepper to fish steaks.
- 6flip them several times for even cooking and add garlic about halfway through the cook time. They take about 15- 20 minutes in total.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wahoo Fish
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.1
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 79.0 mg
- Sodium 353.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 29.7 g