Recipe by boat_girl
fresh wahoo cooked in griddle pan after 30 min marinade in olive oil, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, lime juice, chillli flakes.
Top Review by tfaickney
Only had enough olive oil to make half recipe of marinade. Used a ziplock bag to marinade fish and it worked fine. Best and easiest fish recipe ever, had one piece left and ate it cold the next day.
- 4 wahoo steaks
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- cayenne pepper, spice
- 1 pinch of crushed chili pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Make you marinade, mix olive oil, lemon juice, lime juice, cayeene pepper, chilli flakes in a bowl.
- rinse and pat dry your wahoo and put in the marinade.
- cover marinading fish and put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- heat griddle pan - you don't really need oil because you can use the oil from the marinade whilst cooking.
- put the fish in the pan, add salt and pepper to fish steaks.
- flip them several times for even cooking and add garlic about halfway through the cook time. They take about 15- 20 minutes in total.