- 8 ounces wagon wheel macaroni, uncooked
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 avocado, peeled, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil or 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 teaspoons cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; mix well.
- Set aside.
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Drain cooked pasta; rinse with cold water until cool.
- In large bowl, combine beans, corn, salsa, tomatoes and cilantro.
- Add cooked pasta and dressing to bean mixture; toss until well coated.
- Stir in half each of the cheese and tortilla chips.
- Place salad on large serving platter or in large serving bowl.
- Top with remaining half of cheese; garnish with remaining chips and avocado.